Nothing is more important than your wedding day! At the Portland Country Club we pride ourselves on our ability to accommodate our members and guests and personalize every wedding. We use our attention to detail, flexibility and ingenuity to help make your wedding uniquely yours. Our goal is to fulfill your dreams. No detail is too small, in fact we have even had weddings with monogrammed sugar cubes. To us the difference is in the details. Our event planner will not only help you visualize your special day, she will also assist you with suggestions to perfect your vision. We are professionals and because we have the opportunity to work on events every day we may have suggestions that you have not thought of. We believe in delivering the same exceptional service for weddings with 200 guests or a smaller wedding for 25 guests.
What we can offer
- Professional Wedding Planner on staff
- Assistance with local wedding professionals and vendors
- World-class Culinary Staff and personalized menu planning
- Ability to hold an entire weekend event in one easy location: rehearsal dinner, wedding and/or wedding reception and post-wedding brunch
- We tailor every event to meet your specific needs
- Use of many rooms and spaces for one event; we can block off multiple rooms when needed
- We will work with your budget and vision to make your wedding perfect
- Complimentary Bridal Suite
- Floor length tablecloths, extensive napkin color selection and numerous rental options
- Tables for cake, gifts and guest book
- Coat room
- Exceptional staff
Here’s what some of our brides and families have said:
"The Accommodations were perfect, the food outstanding as usual and the staff quietly helpful and available. Thank you for everything."
"I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and involvement with what turned out to be a perfect wedding. You were so helpful and your tasteful touches made all the difference."
"We could not have asked for a better wedding for our daughter."
When planning your event, contact our Event Planner, Kate Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (207) 781-2340, ext. 220.